Dr Matthee’s experience in the realm of Orthopaedics enables him to guide patients through a personal treatment plan that considers surgery only when it is truly indicated or when all reasonable non-operative options have been exhausted.
Specialised Orthopaedic Procedures
Dr Matthee treats general orthopaedic conditions with a special area of interest in sports-related injuries, joint ligament reconstruction and other arthroscopic procedures of the knee and shoulder.
- Arthroscopic Acromioplasty
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Bankart Repair
- Arthroscopic Calcium Excision/Decompression From The Rotator Cuff
- Arthroscopic Debridement, Microfracture and Chondroplasty
- Arthroscopic Meniscal Repair and Debridement
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Distal Biceps Tendon Repair
- Medial Patellofemoral Ligament (MPFL) Reconstruction
- Total Knee Replacement